Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sidharth Malhotra.... :)

So the day has come when everyone would be sending you tonnes of tweets and messages from all over the world.....wishing you for a very great year ahead. Many would be sending you gifts (wish I could.....but my parents don’t allow) and praying that you have the most successful year and so do I.



First my wishes for you on this birthday.......wish you have the greatest year ahead......may God give you everything you wish for and want in life......may you have all that you have ever wished for and all that you deserve and even much more than that.....because there is nothing in the world that you don’t deserve......may God keep blessing like He has till now....and once again Happy Birthday.



Now how I fell for you is something I really wanna share with you.....you might not even read it but I once wanna see if I can actually put in words....the feeling I got when I laid my eyes first on you.....and how that feeling has just grown immensely since then and seems not to be going any time sooner than later.



I saw you first in “Ishq Wala Love” and thought it is a comic song seeing 3 people dancing in front of a bon fire in that cold an atmosphere.....but then I heard the full song.....and fell for it in one go. But you were still not my favourite or rather I didn’t care. Then once I was listening to Radio---Oye FM 107.8 when I first heard a proper typical SOTY interview *goes in dreamland*. Karan Johar introduced his three students one by one and then continued the interview.  And then the RJ asked you a question specifically and shit the first time I heard you speaking I fell for your amazing baritone voice. And how I couldn’t get over it for a very long time. Then I checked out all SOTY interviews online.....the SOTY trailer.....the SOTY pictures.......specifically your photos.....pics....news......interviews.



And since then I have never been able to express how I feel when I look at you......your smile makes me glow......your eyes make me feel dizzy.....when I see you shirtless I go weak in my knees.....your “not-so-great-but-still-amazing” dancing talent makes me feel like hitting the floor all the time.

I think I would never be able to tell it you personally how much I admire like and love you. It is unbelievable that I love an actor so much.....one I haven’t even met in person.....but just the feeling I get seeing you on my laptop or in my TV makes me go crazy. 

Sid I really love you like mad and would want God to bless you with everything you want.  I again just wanna say one more thing.....now your career has just started and you might face defeats and failures but I will always be a crazy fan of yours loving you no matter what happens.
Happy birthday once again.....wishing you all the luck and love I can.
  


Zoha....your and only your fan forever from Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment